CARRINGTON.CA provides CARRINGTON.CA web site including CARRINGTON.CA Home Page and other CARRINGTON.CA content (collectively, the “ CARRINGTON.CA Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE CARRINGTON.CA SITE. BY ACCESSING CARRINGTON.CA SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE CARRINGTON.CA SITE. By accessing CARRINGTON.CA Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
1. Rules. While visiting CARRINGTON.CA, you may not:
o Post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use CARRINGTON.CA Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying CARRINGTON.CA Site or the Internet;
o Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; or
o Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through CARRINGTON.CA Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
2. Linked Sites. Any sites to which CARRINGTON.CA provides links are operated by independent parties and are not under the control of CARRINGTON.CA.
3. Independent Parties. CARRINGTON.CA and linked web sites are independent parties. There is no agency, employee or partnership relationship of one to the other or among any of them and they have no authority to bind another of the parties. Any reference describing CARRINGTON.CA and any linked site as “partners” is colloquial only and does not represent the legal relationship between them, which is one of independent contractors.
4. Monitoring. CARRINGTON.CA has no obligation to monitor CARRINGTON.CA Site. However, you agree that CARRINGTON.CA has the right to monitor CARRINGTON.CA Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate CARRINGTON.CA Site properly, or to protect itself or its users in accordance with CARRINGTON.CA ‘s Privacy Statement. CARRINGTON.CA will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. CARRINGTON.CA reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. CARRINGTON.CA does not hire moderators to monitor the web site. All moderators for CARRINGTON.CA are volunteers and CARRINGTON.CA is not responsible for their actions.
5. Privacy. For information on how identifiable information is collected, used and disclosed by CARRINGTON.CA, please read our Privacy Statement.
6. No Warranty. CARRINGTON.CA assesses the products and services offered by CARRINGTON.CA and believes that these products and services are appropriate and valuable to CARRINGTON.CA customers. CARRINGTON.CA does not, however, guarantee any products or services provided by CARRINGTON.CA. Pricing contained on the site is subject to change without notice.
7. Limitation of Liability. CARRINGTON.CA, including its affiliates, related companies and suppliers, take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on CARRINGTON.CA Site. Further, CARRINGTON.CA makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on CARRINGTON.CA Site for any purpose. All such documents, related graphics, product and services are provided “as is” and without warranties or conditions of any kind. In no event shall CARRINGTON.CA be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, products or services available on or through CARRINGTON.CA site.
8. Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with CARRINGTON.CA Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of CARRINGTON.CA in operating CARRINGTON.CA Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the CARRINGTON.CA Site.
9. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CARRINGTON.CA and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses,
Escape To E’Scapes Grand Opening!
What could be more exciting than walking the Red Carpet! On February 25, 2017 Carrington Communities invited Edmonton to visit Escapes Condominiums for our Grand opening of building 2. Our guests were treated like celebrities as....
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter