The Carrington Group prides itself on hiring talented individuals interested in growing their professional careers and who share our common goal to work together to provide quality homes with exceptional value to our customers. The Carrington Group offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and is an equal opportunity employer. Join the Carrington family today!
Please e-mail resumes to: email@example.com
(Quote the job title in the subject line of your e-mail)
The Carrington Group is currently looking for the following positions:
Interested in working with Carrington Communities or Bedrock Homes as a Trade or Vendor?
Carrington Homes, in Kelowna, BC is currently looking for a highly experienced Site Superintendent for multi-family residential construction.
Site Superintendent Qualifications/Experience:
– Minimum 5 years site superintendent experience in multi-family residential construction.
– Completion of a construction, civil or structural engineering diploma or degree; and or Journeyperson/Red Seal ticket in carpentry.
– Expert knowledge of the British Columbia Building Code.
– Expert understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
– Expert ability in accurately interpreting project specifications and plans.
– Proven adaptability to manage priorities and sequencing in a changing work environment impacted by external business conditions.
– Meticulous attention to detail and systematic awareness of resulting impact on project flow.
– Self-starter with ability to set and direct goals and tasks.
– Proven skills in leadership, communication, problem solving and successful staff management.
– Exceptional organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
– A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
– Safety qualifications and tickets.
Site Superintendent Responsibilities:
– Supervising residential construction of multi-family condominiums in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
– Strategically scheduling subcontractors and suppliers.
– Ensuring overall quality meets the Carrington Quality Standard.
– Controlling overall safety of all designated sites.
– Turning over projects on schedule and within budget.
This full-time position is located in Kelowna, British Columbia. Carrington Homes provides competitive compensation and benefits package. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Site Superintendent-Kelowna” to: firstname.lastname@example.org We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with Carrington Land and other divisions as needed to coordinate all activities with respect to both marketing and brand management.
The ideal candidate will be creative, innovative, and a strong marketing professional with excellent communication and organizational skills along with the ability to work in a fast paced, market driven environment.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
– Develop marketing and communication strategies.
– Continuously identify and act on new opportunities for audience growth, brand awareness and brand exposure.
– Ensure advertising and communication efforts are being accurately and effectively portrayed, consistent with the overall corporate brand and philosophy.
– Research and plan all advertisements and promotional materials.
– Advertising and content creation for traditional, on-line and social media marketing.
– Providing day-to-day updates of active Social Media campaigns and strategies.
– Communicate project status to all contributors and provide deliverables in a timely manner
– Manage client relationships to ensure alignment and transparency.
– Maintain a CRM database and marketing lists.
– Assist in the planning and execution of events.
– Conduct competitive analysis and market research to stay abreast of industry trends and innovations.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications/Experience:
– Diploma or Degree in Marketing from an accredited post-secondary educational institution.
– Minimum of three years’ experience as a marketing coordinator is required.
– Minimum of two years’ experience as a graphic designer and post-secondary education in graphic design is an asset.
– Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite in a PC environment.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary.
– Experience developing and implementing advertising campaigns with an integrated marketing approach.
– Expert level on; digital marketing principles and best practices, content strategy, and Social Media.
– Ability to problem solve and work within a budget.
– Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
– Working as a team, be involved in creating and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies.
– Excellent organization and communication skills.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Carrington Construction provides competitive compensation, benefits package and RRSP package. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Marketing Coordinator” to: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bedrock Homes has an upcoming opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious Sales Associate with the desire for advancement and personal growth in new home sales. This opportunity requires a results oriented, driven individual, who thrives on accepting new challenges.
Reporting to the Area Manager, our Sales Associate will be a part of a team that is responsible for the day to day operations of the showhome sales centre. The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers that result in a high level of customer satisfaction while demonstrating respect and professionalism. The Sales Associate will be part of a training program and mentored by an Area Manager.
We are currently taking applications for a Full Time position. You MUST be available to work our regular show home hours of Monday through Thursday from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM, as well as Saturday, Sunday and holiday Mondays 12:00 PM to 5:00PM. This position is in Spruce Grove and preference will be given to those that have prior experience in New Home Sales.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
– Skilled communicator
– Professional attitude and appearance
– Customer service oriented
– Assists with the overall sales process
– Providing product and company information to customers
– Ensuring that our products from the sales centre, show homes and predesigned inventory are presented professionally and marketed according to the standards set by Bedrock Homes Ltd.
– Researching and analyzing competitive information in new home and resale markets
– Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help drive leads
Competitive wage, benefits package, RRSP package plus bonus incentives are offered. Personal reliable transportation is required. Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations quoting the position title “Sales Associate – Full-time” to:firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Lorna Gilroy
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted, preference will be given to those with prior experience.
This position will start as a Junior Purchaser position for approximately six (6) months and will then start to transition into a Junior Estimator role for multi-family residential construction.
Multi-Family Residential Junior Estimator/Junior Purchaser Qualifications/Experience:
– Post-secondary degree or diploma in Building, Construction Management, Architectural Technologies, Quantity Surveying or equivalent from a recognized technical institute.
– Knowledge of the Alberta Building Codes, is considered an asset.
– Experience with reading and interpreting architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical blueprints and specifications.
– Expert working knowledge of Excel, working knowledge of Timberline (Sage) and Homefront is considered an asset.
– Accuracy is critical to the profitability of the business. Strong and accurate data entry skills.
– Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
– Effective interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with a diverse group and personalities.
– Proven planning, communication, and organizing skills.
– Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material and labour estimates and cost-to-complete reports.
– Strong adaptability to ever changing workload demands is required.
Multi-Family Residential Junior Estimator/Junior Purchaser Responsibilities:
Junior Purchaser Responsibilities:
• Issue Purchase Orders for construction department
• Input unit pricing into database
• Match invoices with POs and insuring values are correct
• Review and match Change Orders for customer selections and changes
• Issue Purchase orders for received Change Orders
• Compile site work packages & suite files
Junior Estimating Responsibilities (to be added in 6+ months):
• Price suite finishing upgrades and other estimate requests
• Prepare quantity take-offs for select scopes
• Assist in tendering, answering trade queries, and summarizing trade proposals
• Issue notifications of Award and of Regret
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Carrington Construction provides competitive compensation, benefits package and RRSP package. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Multi-Family Residential Junior Estimator” to: email@example.com We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Carrington Communities is Edmonton’s 2018 Multi-family Builder of the Year!
Thank you Edmonton! We are excited to announce we were named 2018 Builder of the Year at the 2018 CHBA-Edmonton Awards of Excellence on March 17, 2018. The gala evening recognized award winning home builders....
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter